It’s the most wonderful time of the Year!
It’s the last month of the year, and there is so much to celebrate! We will be heading to Alaska pretty soon for the Holidays, and we can’t wait. We haven’t been back since Camila’s first birthday. There will be so much catching up to do with everyone!
Anyway, I wanted to start my Winter Bucket list. This will be a fun list because it’s Christmas time, lots of birthday celebrations, and we get to celebrate in the snow. It’ll also be Camila’s first time seeing snow! This is going to be the busiest, fastest month of the year!
Winter Bucket List:
- Decorate the house
- Make a gingerbread house
- Have Emmie write a letter to Santa
- Christmas shopping
- Wrap gifts
- Read and watch Christmas stories/movies/shows
- Play in the snow–snowball fight, build a snowman, sledding, etc.
- Take scenic pictures of Alaska
- Teach Emmie how to make hot cocoa
- Bake lots of cookies
- Try a new baking recipe
- Stay off my phone as much as I can
- Charge my Kindle and start reading
- Give back
- Clean out the house for the last time.
- A night out with my girlfriends with no kids! Haha! My only chance to ask the family to babysit!
I have already started accomplishing them as I go about my day, but I have to wait until our trip to finish the rest.
I hope you all had a wonderful year with lots of love, memories, and growth!