I love great skincare products that make my skin look young, healthy, and hydrated. I always look for something that works well with my skin type. Especially products that are safe to use. Below are my favorite skincare products that I have been using for some time now.
I learned about Aveeno’s Positively radiant daily scrub when I bought it for our trip to Alaska back in December 2018. I wanted something lightweight that I could use daily without hurting my skin. I was so surprised at how well my skin felt after this wash. It felt so smooth and clean.
Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub cleanses the skin and helps improve skin tone, texture, and clarity. It gently removes impurities for softer, brighter skin. The product is formulated with jojoba and castor oils.
Teami is known for their natural detox teas, but they recently created their skincare line. I was intrigued by their Vit-C and Repair oil and purchased it. What an fantastic combo to apply after my cleanser! The Vit-C smells so good, and I use the repair oil as my moisturizer. By the way, I am almost out of these two products, so it’s looking a little empty. Shows you how much I love it!
- Hibiscus Flower – known as the ” The Skin Tightening plant”, has been used for centuries in tea and skincare routines alike.
- Hyaluronic acid – hydrates the skin delivering long lasting moisture.
- Vitamin C – rich in antioxidants and bursting with hydrating and protective benefits/
- Chamomile Tea Flowers – traditionally used by the Romans, Greeks and Egyptians to treat wounds and promote healing, this tea flower is known for its oasis of calm and tranquility.
- Jojoba Oil- because Jojoba oil is very similar to our own skin oils, it immediately penetrates skin and absorbs easily for ultimate moisture without clogging pores.
- Seabuckthorn Fruit Oil – extracted from the berries, leaves and seeds of the sea buckthorn plant, this carrier oil is bursting with antioxidants, vitamins and minerals beneficial for healthy skin complexion.
- Vitamin E Oil – rich in antioxidants, this oil is bursting with hydrating and protective benefits.
Teami created a facial scrub and a detox mask. I keep the scrub in my shower and use it every 3-4 days, while the detox mask is used once a week. It felt like a mini spa at my place. I love these two combos.
Green Tea Facial Scrub Gentle enough for all skin types and buff away unwanted dead skin, without stripping your skin of its’ natural oils. Multi-use: Use as a morning facial cleanser, makeup remover or in the shower for a face or body scrub!
- Matcha Green Tea
Teami Green Tea Detox Mask Reveal your skins true, natural glow! Leave your skin feeling soft, clean and renewed.
- Matcha Green Tea
- Bentonite Clay
I recently discovered Tula from a couple of bloggers that I follow on IG. They raved about how these products have probiotics and make your skin glow. Wait. What!? I want my skin to glow! Lol! With quick research and review on the products, I started looking at an anti-aging skincare line.
I’m in my 30s now, and I want to keep my skin looking young and healthy. Its been a couple of weeks, and I love the way it makes my skin feel. It makes me want to be makeup-free all day. And yes, my skin is glowing! My only negative review on this particular kit is the smell. I am not a fan of it, but I think I’m getting used to it. LOL!
- Chicory root- is a natural anti-inflammatory prebiotic that helps boost the appearance of firmer skin.
- Vitamin E- is an antioxidant that hydrates and fights free radical attack.
- Vitamin C- boosts skin’s brightness and helps to fade the look of dark spots.
- Apple extract- promotes radiant-looking skin through its rich Vitamin C content.
- Skin Reviving Pads contain Papaya Fruit Extract, Willow Bark Extract and Cotton Plant Fibers for physical and chemical exfoliation.
- Retinol (Vitamin A) helps improve tone & texture and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Probiotic Strains
- Bifida Ferment Lysate – Hydrates and locks in moisture
- Lactococcus Ferment Lysate – Boosts the appearance of skins firmness
Along with the starter kit, I wanted to try this Glow and Get it Brightening Eye Balm. Its primary focus is your under-eye. Gently apply it under or over your makeup. It gives a cooling sensation and makes my eyes feel and look more awake.
- Caffeine: helps to tighten and firm the look of lines & wrinkles
- Aloe, Apple & Watermelon: provide deep hydration to the delicate eye area
- Blueberry:rich in antioxidants, hydrates and protects the skin
- Probiotic Strains
- Lactococcus Ferment Lysate – Hydrates and locks in moisture
- 100% Free From: Alcohol, Fragrance, Parabens, Phalates, Mineral Oil, Silicone, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. We Are Cruelty-Free.
I bought this for my birthday last year. I wanted a cleansing device that I can use for a while. Something I don’t have to worry about replacing the brushes and bacteria growing. The PMD Clean gives off different vibration removing all the dirt and keeping your skin feeling nice and clean. This at-home Microdermabrasion is what people can get done at the spa, but how awesome it is to use this at home? I use it once a week, and my skin feels its softest. I love it!!
PMD Clean a smart facial cleansing device. With over 7,000 vibrations per minute, our SonicGlow™ technology not only ensures a deep cleanse, but provides a way to lift, firm, and tone problem areas for a more youthful appearance. Includes AA battery.
PMD Personal Microderm Classic Combines Patented Spinning Disc technology with Perfectly Calibrated Vacuum Suction to leave skin looking fresh and radiant. Weekly treatments reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, blemishes and enlarged pores.
Lastly, sunscreen is not part of my daily facial routine, but since it’s Summertime. I want to highlight how important it is to apply it. If I am outdoors for some time, I like to add this to my routine before applying on makeup. I think it’s always essential to protect your skin from the sun.