January is finally over!!! It felt like it was the longest month ever!
It’s been a while since I posted a blog! To be honest, I haven’t found any motivation to post anything lately, even though I have things planned out a few weeks ahead of time. But today, I made it a goal to hop back in it. Get back on schedule, and continue doing something that I enjoy doing. ☺️
I wanted to do a monthly favorite of things that I’ve purchased and have been loving so far! They are super random, from clothes, shoes, makeup, accessories, etc. but hey, if you’re in the market for any of these, I do recommend them. Haha!
- 15 Pairs of RoseGold Earrings, $18.99 – https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07QN3XQ13/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1. I needed a change in my earring game. I’ve been using my diamond white gold tiny hoops for the longest time. Probably around ten years if you ask me. I found these inexpensive, delicate stud earrings on amazon that I can change up depending on my mood. Emmie wanted to try some too. So I guess I can share. 😝
- Tula Rose Glow & Get it Cooling & brightening Eye balm, $30 – https://www.tula.com/collections/all/products/rose-glow-get-it-cooling-brightening-eye-balm. Love, love, love this for my eyes. It occasionally feels dry throughout my day. A simple swipe, and it instantly cools and brightens my eyes, not making me look tired. I love the glow too!
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy, $8.99 – https://www.target.com/p/palmer-s-cocoa-butter-formula-skin-therapy-oil-1oz/-/A-15202162. I have dark spots along my cheekbones and one spot that I hate at the center on my right cheek. So I wanted to try this to help lighten it. I started applying this before my Tula moisturizer! This duo, with my derma roller makes my skin the next day, look AH-MAZING!
- Cat Eye Blue-Light Blocking Glasses, $19.99, https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07MZ31QC7/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1. Part of my monthly book challenge is too read one book a month, so this protects my eyes from the blue light, especially when I decide to read at night.
- Vince Camuto Gigietta Booties $99.90 – https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/vince-camuto-gigietta-bootie-women/5244728/full?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&breadcrumb=Home%2FAll%20Results&color=foxy%20suede. So cute! You can pair them with anything. I got them in black!
- Nespresso Vertuoline Storage Drawer, $24.99, https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00YNPKZNU/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1. We’ve had our Nespresso machine for forever, and I don’t know why it took me so long to buy a storage drawer. It makes it look so clean and sleek on my counter. I love to keep my pods organized.
- Ivy Park Addidas, $100 – My husband got these for me. I love Adidas! So cute and comfy!