I can’t believe February has come and gone (well almost) just like that. I love how the sun is starting to come out more. It sets a whole mood when it’s bright and sunny. It’s starting to get us excited for Summer!
We celebrated Valentine’s day at the Old Spaghetti Factory with our girls. It was a fun experience, but the pasta was okay. I think I prefer to make them instead.🤭 Haha! We got the girls a few things from Target. Some books, chocolate, and chapstick. They really enjoyed it! Also, Frozen 2 finally came out, and it has been on repeat in our home. Anyone else? Lol!
I’ve gathered my favorites for this month! So excited to share with you guys!
- Takeya Kids water bottles, https://www.target.com/p/takeya-actives-14oz-insulated-stainless-steel-water-bottle-with-insulated-straw-lid/-/A-54233840?preselect=54558567#lnk=sametab – Emmie is a huge water drinker, and she was outgrowing her funtainer that shes had for a couple of years. I love the protected silicone on the bottom of the water bottle—a nice insulated water bottle for kids.
- Jewelry Holder, https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017CM6SMC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 – Since I bought that 15-pack earring set, I needed a place to put them along with other jewelry I’ve collected over the years. I love this one!
- Kate Spade Pearl Gum Drop Earrings, https://surprise.katespade.com So cute! It’s not dainty at all, and I love the sale price one them.
- Kate Spade Bixby Medium Satchel Purse, https://surprise.katespade.com – Hubs picked this up for me for Valentine’s day. I love the color!
- Floral Little girls dress, https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07NHKC9F2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 – I got matching sets for my little girls. They are so darling!
- Kate Spade Laurel Way Wallet, https://surprise.katespade.com – Love how compact it is. I only need to hold a few cards with me.
- Knotted Top Blouse in Apricot, https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07J4YVB7M/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 – It’s starting to get a little warmer. I don’t think I need to wear the chunky sweater, so I bought these lightweight, long sleeves to keep me warm as the weather starts getting warmer.
- Casual Long Sleeve in Mauve, https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07W59G393/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 – Love this color and so comfy!
- Waffle Knit Tunic Top in Pink, https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KHDHXQR/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 – I wore this on Valentine’s day with some leggings. Super comfy!